OVEREXPOSED 2011 [No. 4]
Go Beyond The Cover
Cosmetics these days…
* Born May 25, 1979; Frimley, Surrey, England.
* Joined Newcastle Falcons in 1997 aged 18 as an inside centre, deferring his studies at Durham University.
* Made his England debut as a replacement against Ireland at Twickenham in April 1998.
* Toured twice with the British and Irish Lions. In 2001 he equalled the best individual total in a Test with 18 points against Australia.
* Voted 2002 International Player of the Year.
* Scored the winning drop goal in the last minute of extra-time in the 2003 Rugby World Cup final victory over Australia in Sydney.
* Played for England in the 2007 World Cup final in Paris, which they lost to South Africa.
* Joined French club Toulon in 2009.
* Was in England squad at the 2011 World Cup in New Zealand where his kicking was wayward. He missed an unprecedented five successive penalties in the opening win over Argentina.
* Last England match was the 2011 World Cup quarter-final defeat by France.
* Retired having won 91 England caps, scoring six tries for his country, 162 conversions and 239 penalties.
* He is second behind New Zealand’s Dan Carter on the all-time test scoring list with 1,246 points.
* He is the leading drop-goal scorer in international rugby with 36.
Tim Tebow VS The Bears